CLARUS FUSION WASTE
THE FUSION IS A FACTORY-BUILT ACTIVATED SLUDGE SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT
The Clarus Fusion waste water treatment plant offers a sustainable solution for the collection, treatment, and dispersal of residential and community wastewater in Namibia.
MORE ABOUT THE CLARUS FUSION WASTE WATER TREATMENT PLANT
- Low power consumption
- Single tank construction
- Tank installed completely underground
- Low noise factor
- Easy installation
- Low maintenance
- Residential sewer.
- Commercial wastewater secondary treatment
- Waste strength reduction:
- <75 mg/l COD
- <25 mg/l TSS
- Commercial wastewater pre-treatment before discharging to municipal sewer network (COD reduction).
EASY TO INSTALL OR RETROFIT
- Fusion Series Treatment Systems are compact, efficient, and designed to be installed in a typical residential / commercial environment.
- Retrofit for septic tanks, conservancy tanks, other systems.
- No downtime during service / maintenance
- Full nitrification / de-nitrification cycle
- Effluent meets South African DWA General Standard
- Small Footprint
- Solar options available
- System will be provided with maintenance contract.
- Maintenance provider is dependent upon geographical location.
- 6 Monthly service required.
- No check-ups needed between service intervals.
- All materials are noncorrosive in the septic environment.
- Chlorine / UV / Ozone.